LITMAS reports mould and surface debris density, mould composition in relation to its strength of association to water damage, and on the growth stage of mould based on microscopy of micro-vacuum and surface tape-lift samples.
We also report the extent of spore aggregation and debris.
We record over 20 mould types and structures.
Scientific Findings are reported as surface density of spores, or healthy and aged growth structures as percentage loading in accordance with those required under the ASTM D7658-14 Standard.
- A report always provided in an agreed timeframe
- Tables showing surface density of over 20 mould types and structures across water damage related mould and normal mould ecology, reported in accordance with International Standard methods to inform remediation decisions
- Easy to read tabulated and visual comparison images to quickly compare test and reference locations
- Graphical outputs for site reports showing strength of association to water damage
- Additional data outputs to indicate normal environmental sources and stage of growth in accordance with IICRC S520 procedures, and including aged mould
- Conclusion on whether further decontamination is required
Compliant with ASTM D7658-17 and ASTM D5755 – 09(2014) e1 and used for ANSI/IICRC S520.
Submit a Sample
Download your field form and detailed sample submission form. Instructions provided, fast turnaround available on request. Contact us for prices. Credit card payment accepted.
Premium Service Package
Contact us for further information and for details of our flexible Premium Package with a range of postage, invoicing and payment options.